Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How to avoid displaying negative values in the report in Axapta 2009 Using X++

Hi Friends,

change negative sign to positive   in Axapta 2009

As: it’s very easy task, normally we will do it like go to property’s simply we will change the signdisplay = none
Ex: Qty is -10
I want to display qty: 10
But here my requirement is wants to change the sign based on one condition in my Report.
If that field is in display method I will write the condition and I will do it, it’s not a display method.
This case we need to write the X++ code before sending data to body we need to write the
Below single line of code: i.e.

If (Table.SalesType == salestype::ReturnItem)
 {

        (
Control Name)Table_Qty. SignDisplay (signDisplay::None);
  }                 

Folks share your ideas,This my idea..

Happy 
Daxing...                

                            

2 comments:

  1. Try to use the function 'ABS( )'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said my field is not a display method..If it is display method i ll use ABS function Friend..

    ReplyDelete